Just a reminder that today is the last day to submit a photo to the Sophie's Next Pug Model Week 1 Challenge: Me and My Stuffy!!!!
You have all sent the girls some very, very fierce and flattering photos. A few of you have signed up but not yet sent your photo- I hope that you'll send them soon! The competition is getting tougher and tougher!
If you aren't sure if your picture has been submitted, just email the girls at PugandBugg@yahoo.com. They'll be sure to let you know.
And remember, Thursday AM I will announce what Sophie and Dixie have chosen as the Week 2 Challenge! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your cameras!
Just to be fun, here's an older picture of the girls at one of their meetups... yes, they were being treat hogs!!!!
Those delightful shirts say "Got Treats?" and "Hug Me."
While reading the other amazing blogs, I found a lot of people answering this meme and tagging "anyone who wants to... I stole this from The Devil Dog
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 13, which would put me at the tail end of 7th grade. Boy did I have the best time that year! Those friends are still some of my best friends. I was still in New Jersey and definitely had braces. The pugs? Their parents probably weren't even born yet.
2. Five Things on my to-do list today: Do laundry. Buy some groceries at Trader Joe's
(ESPECIALLY pizza dough, sausage, and fruit leathers!). Empty the dishwasher. Call back the Art Institute. Walk and pet the pugs. (I would be in trouble if I didn't say that!)
3. Three snacks I enjoy: Cheddar Flipsides. Hummus. White cheddar popcorn with peanut butter.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off our mortgage. Pay off my mom's mortgage. Buy myself a Mini Cooper
(in British Racing Green). Pay off Brian's car, buy him a Honda Pilot. Pay off all my student loans. Go to pastry school. Open a Cupcakery.
5. Three of my bad habits: Eating when I'm bored. Not balancing my checkbook. Putting off doing things. (Notably: laundry.)
6. Five places I have lived: Montclair, New Jersey. Caldwell, New Jersey. Taormina, Sicilia (Italian study abroad). Elon, North Carolina. Indianapolis, Indiana.
7. Five jobs I have had: Babysitter. Employee at a Design Studio. Employee at a Tennis Store. Claims Representative at an Insurance Agency. Student Worker in both my University's Graduate Admissions and President's Offices. University Tele-Counselor. And my current job, which is working for a membership-driven non-profit. It's more than five, but I couldn't choose so few! They're all so random!
I also tag anyone who hasn't done this yet (probably no one!) Have fun with the meme, and good luck with SNPM!!!!