Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Call the WAAAAAmbulence!

Bad bad bad bad news!!! Uncle Andrew became available so Brian is taking the girls over there as we speak! I had no time to prepare and I'm very nervous that they'll either run away, or choke and die. Plus, our neighbor made it "all better" by telling me a story about how when he first left his dogs, one jumped through a window, and the others escaped after a storm knocked open the door! Any words of support or reassurance, or GOOD stories about your first time away from your furry kids, would be very very welcome right now.

Our flight to Tampa leaves at 8 am tomorrow morning. This is going to be a six-beer night for me if I'm going to be dealing with this! (And no pugs to want to lick the bottle... WAAAAAA!)

6 comments:

Nevis said...

Tampa is awesome! I went there in January!

Clover said...

Oh, try not to worry too much. I am sure that uncle Andrew will take great care of the girls while you are away!
Have a fun time!

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

It is good you at least have a relative to leave them with. We have to boared Rocky and Ozzie whenever we go away, and that is very hard! They will be fine though. Have a good time and don't worry about them!

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Sophie & Dixie! Welcome to Dogs With Blogs. Just dropping by to check out your blog. Do drop by mine too aight & then maybe we can be friends too...Hee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar said...

Don't worry, they'll be fine. We don't miss our humans. Well, we do some...but, we don't really know the difference and time flies by so quickly for us.

You should read my post from summer 2006 when my parents left me for the first time. I guarantee you'll cry!That was my whole goal to make them feel so sorry for me, but the truth was, it was a party with a bunch of dogs the whole time. I was sad when my Mommy picked me up to bring me back home.!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are too cute!

Don't worry, I had to leave my too with a girlfriend for a weekend and they did really well. They are better if there is 2. And they will be very happy to see their mommy when you get back!