Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Memoir Meme!

Sophie here- and we are SO excited!!!! Bella and Perogi tagged us for the 6 word meme!

Here are the rules:


1.) Write your own six word memoir.


2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.


3.) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.


4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.


5.) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


6) Have fun!



Since Mommy is working, I get to write the memoir meme's. She probably won't like them- OH WELL!



Sophie


Beautiful, important pug with untapped potential.



Dixie


Part pug, part boston, all stupid.


PERFECT! I should be a poet! Also, those are pictures from the PETCO Valentine's Day Pet Party. We didn't win for best kiss, me because, duh, if I kissed, I couldn't look at the camera, and Dixie because alien babies are not considered pets and thus disqualified.



I will tag: Clover, Giggs, Goodboy Norman Featherstone, Louise, Jemima Jones Beck, Ike, Pearl and Opal, Suki Sumo, Ruby, Oscar, Rocky and Ozzie, Weeny and Daisy, Frances, and Winston (and his stray).



This is my first meme, and Mommy hasn't done any. I figured I would tag a lot of people who I know have updated recently or commented us. If you already got it- then let's just make that Dixie's fault! I LOVE MEME'S! Maybe cause it's my two favorite words... me, and ME!

3 comments:

Clover said...

Hi!
We did cross paths! Funny!
I love your memoirs! They are really good! Super funny. :)
Love Clover xo

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Sophie...
You definitely have a talent for this!!! So, this must have been a Pug meme because I also got tagged by Clover! W00t!

I just love memes...I'll let you know when I'm done!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies! Thanks for tagging us. We'll do our meme ASAP. We added your blog to our link bar. It's labeled as Sophie & Dixie