Friday, April 25, 2008

Hostage Situation Day 2

Mommy here, Sophie and Dixie are on a communication protest right now. This is the sad pathetic look they gave me today.




I'm not caving in to their obscene demands. They are now demanding 1 bag each of Nutro apple, berry, and carrot treats. One bag MAYBE, but three? No way. Dixie also asked for a pony, but I'm not so sure that will work out in her favor... ever.

I'm hoping this post will change their minds. Yesterday, one of my favorite websites- Mental_Floss- posted a great article on 8 Sports Your Dog Can Play. Now, I'm not sure whose dog they are talking about, because there is not one activity here that Sophie or Dixie could/would partake in. I particularly like the second one (dancing), and while Dixie I'm sure would volunteer, it would probably look worse than a drunk white guy dancing. (Sorry Dixie, you know I love you!)

Girls- if you don't shape up and downsize those demands, I'll make you do dog sports. More specifically- bikejoring. Think about it!

1 comment:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Sophie and Dixie!!! Thanks for visiting my site! You pups sure do know what to ask fur. I think I might need to take some lessons from you!

I'm going to add you to my pups pals list! See you soon!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby