Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mama's Boy

Kelly here- we are TIRED! What a fun weekend. Brian and I were exhausted today because of our crazy weekend- the impromptu trip to Dayton to see Jodi Picoult, and then a day of March in the Pugs! I have lots of pictures to share tomorrow. Also- tomorrow is Brian's birthday! So the pugs have lots of planning to do!

I wanted to share this adorable photo of Harles:

Whenever I shower, Harles guards me. Before the pug event, I showered while Brian tried to feed the pugs. Harley wouldn't leave the bathroom! Brian had to feed him in there with me! I tried for a no-shower Sunday today (college throwback) but had to shower an hour ago due to intense griminess. I asked Brian to grab this pic for me. I love my little boy!

11 comments:

Liss said...

He looks like he's smiling.

Rosie said...

BOL - I do that with my mommy too. If she shuts the door I sit right outside :)

Nibbles Treats said...

We thought that was standard protocol to be in the bathroom whenever our mom is in there - we always are.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Clover said...

Aw! Harles! He is so cute standing outside the shower. I don't care if my mom takes a shower. I like to be wherever my dad is. And if he is in the shower, I make sure to be there when it is over, so I can lick his legs.
Love Clover xo
P.S. Happy Birthday Brian!!

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very cute photo. Harley is doing a very good job of guarding you.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Gus and Misfit both do that! It's rare for me to even go to the bathroom by myself!

Haha Saturday I lasted till 430 before I felt really gross! :)

Pugsley and Lola said...

What is it with dogs and the bathroom!?! I can never go to the bathroom without Pugsley. Pugsley doesn't guard the shower, but he is a PEEKING TOM!! LOL

Have a GREAT Monday!!
Heather

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

I go to the bathroom with daddy every morning. In the old apartment, the door didn't close very well so I would just push it and get in. I also did that many times to my aunt's mother in law when she was visiting. Mom was embarassed!
There is an award for you on my blog!
Coco

Joe Stains said...

Tanner does that too! I totally make fun of him for it!

Kelly said...

Awww Harles!! You are such a sweetie pie!!!

Harry Pugalicious said...

I used to sits under the sink while Mom showered but now I goes and gets in the toy box with my stuffies. Mom is safe without me - but Harley's a good boy to protect your Mom!