Saturday, July 12, 2008

Baths and Furmination Contest!

Hi it's Sophieeeee! I am a little hyper because today we got baths and then got furminated. Mommy loves our FURminator and for the first time EVER, Bugg was sheddy enough that she had to furminate her. But first was the dreaded bath. It's actually more like a shower, we are sooo against baths that Mommy has to actually get in there with us. Since that equals absolutely NO PICTURES (says Mommy) we thought we would post a picture of our Rainbow Bridge Uncle Oliver. He used to Love Love LOVE baths.

So after our baths, Bugg got her furmination.

Look at this pile of hair!!! Insane. Also look at that pretty pug in the window!

Then it was my turn. I sort of enjoy the Mommy & Me time.

Wow.... I wonder which one of us won the furmination contest!?!

11 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

ooooohhhh how cute! i think the fawn pile is fluffier. :) that's ok dixie because you are a winner too! you win the "i do not shed as much as my sister" award.
we just bought the furminator for emmitt. i think tomorrow is the day! you have inspired us! i will post our results! it should be a good pile since i nicknamed emmitt our little "pigpen with hair instead of dust" from charlie brown.
xo
melissa

Molly the Airedale said...

Both of you must feel sparking clean and so much cooler! That's a LOT of fur!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The WriggleButts said...

Baths.. *brr* That really is no fun! There's no doubt fawns win the shedding game! mom say she gets more than enough from me, though!

Bajas

Salinger The Pug said...

Ok, so the trick is to Furminate while still damp????

This ought to be good!

I think Emmitt's description of "Pigpen with hair instead of dust" definitely suits me too!

Ok...mom is going to get on the stick later tonight!

Clover said...

Oh I hate baths!! Dad always has to come in with me. (Mom doesn't like getting all scratched up - and for some reason I don't scratch dad!)
My parents are seriously considering getting a furminator too! Do you recommend it?
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

ooh, wow - it really worked on the pug hair, huh? Does it work better when they're still wet or dry? I may have to invest in one now that I see that impressive pile of pug hair.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Adorable! That Furminator looks amazing. We saw one the other day at the store (well Mommy did). She might get one too!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Murphy Dogg said...

That Furminator thing looks kinda sharp. Does it hurt??
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Joe Stains said...

omdog that bathtub picture is HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! And I was thinking it is a brushing day for all the animals!! :)

The Devil Dog said...

OMG look at the fur! Mom says of course fawn pugs win, as we black pugs only have 1 coat of fur. Not two!

Roxy