Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bugg's Barkday Bash!

Hi everyone it's Sophie! We had such a fun Barkday Pawty for Dixie today. Our pup friends Lola, Izzy, and Sasha, and our human friends Meagan, Kevin, Steve, and Julia. It was the bash of the year!! (Until MY barkday pawty, that is!)

We got so excited that we ran around for so long... following the birthday girl all over the yard! Here we are- Dixie and me, followed by Lola and Izzy.

Then of course we were like, SO warn out, so I showed off my tongue.

Everybody else relaxed in the yard. That's Sasha, Izzy, Lola, and Dixie doing some butt sniffing.

Human Julia's fiance Steve gave Dixie a BIRTHDAY BUGG RUB!!! That's the perfect gift. Also, Sasha got her a loofah dog, and Izzy and Lola got her a rope toy that we can BOTH tug on!

The humans were playing this game called cornhole and I got stuck in the "corn hole." Why was nobody helping me!?!?!

The humans ate for what seemed like FOREVER, then we had to put on stupid hats and have an all-girl photo, since that's what Bugg wanted.

The the Bugg got to eat her CAKE and blow out the candle and stuff. Look how excited she is! I love mah Dixie. Oh and Mommy got the cake recipe from Urban Pug but Urban Pug found it here.

Sasha and Izzy were really tired after getting their cake, but Lola still wanted to play with them. She is so FIESTY for such a little pup!

Then mostly the humans just played a lot of cornhole. Here is Julia and my Mommy. I decided to hang out with them... but that was NOT a good idea....

Mommy "accidentally" hit me with the cornhole bag!!!!! This is right when it happened, notice how Bugg doesn't care. Meagan was trying to take a picture but laughed so hard you can't see my sulking. It was okay though, she felt bad.

I had SUCH a great time at our pawty for Bugg. She wants to say something:


Tanks fur all dah barkday weeshes! I haz such a funn time at my pawtee!!!! See all ya bloggr fwends wen AireRuby takes yoos to da Pug n Bugg pawtee nxt weeknd!

10 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD what a fun pawty!!! I can't wait to come visit!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Salinger The Pug said...

I'm glad you had a fun pawty Dixie! You look like you're flying in that first picture!

Sophie...your luau print scarf is very fetching! I would have totally rescued you from the "corn hole" (can you believe mommy STILL giggles like a first grader whenever someone says "corn hole?"...you'd never know she's lived here in Indiana for almost 8 years now!!!!)

I get to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOOOO! I'll make sure Mommy cleans out my eye boogers and gives me a YipYap mint before I see you!!!!

Love,
S-Dog

Unknown said...

hahaha, Sophie stuck in the cornhole is HILarious!
But, Sophie - it shows off how marvelously thin you, darling. I don't think my puggies could squeeze their rumps in there if they tried!

Nevis said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome fun time!!!

Lenny said...

Hey Sophie and Dixie, I just found your blog from Ruby's blog. It's nice to meet you - I'm here in Indiana too, down by IU. I like your next pug model contest!

Your friend, Lenny

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your pawty was lots of fun!

umm.. whats a cornhole? the game! the game! lol

Archie and Melissa said...

What a great party!
We wish we could have come and played too!
love
melissa and emmitt

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun pawty! Happy birthday again and again, Dixie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

your party looks fabulous! I love the pic of you guys doing zoomies and that cake looks AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Howard Pee Pugpants is very jealous he did not get to have cake at the pawty. That is such a funny picture of Sophie stuck in the cornhole! Thanks for sharing these pictures - they made my day!
Nancy and the fattypugs in Texas