Monday, October 20, 2008

Mah Murfee heez mah boyfrend!!!

So MAH MURFEE DOGG sended me prezzees cuz I iz his girfrend!! Heez mah boyfrend sinse mah Sofee pickd him to be. I sed pick him he iz sexsee an funee and cute. He sendz me prezzees I iz so essited!!!

Look der iz a box! YUM!

Mah Murfee senz me notez I cant reed dem but mah momma did an he lovez me a lot mah murfee duz.

Look dah prezziez dey iz purpul blobz!

Insidz dah blob numbur won itz mah murfee az a stuffee!!!!! Hez mah devil.

Den der wuz pikshures of mah murfee in a frayme. An pug hares on dah flur.

NOM NOM NOM der wuz a bone too mah Harlee an mah Sofee likez it too.

Der wuz dah bone and den der wuz a shotglaz an a magnit dat made mah momma laff!!!!

Dah cloze mah boyfrend gotz me it iz SO NYCE IT FIT AN IZ SO PURFICT!!!!!!!!!

Oh Murfee... I can smellz yur fartz in dah box...

5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Dixie...you gots yourself a winner of a boyfriend in Murphy. You are one lucky bugg!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Dixie Girl,
I'm so glad you like all your stuff! Tell your mom to fill the shot glass with mashed bananners, and we can toast to our puggie/BT love.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Dixie you sure a lucky girl!!

Harry Pugalicious said...

Wow! What a Romeo that Murphy is.

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha! You're so funny, Dixie (love the fart joke)! And Murphy is an awesome boyfriend!