Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Have A Winner!

Thanks for the submissions for the first-ever caption contest! I asked Sophie and Dixie what they thought, and then had to break the tie myself. To be fair, we picked a winner AND an honorable mention. The winner is...

Since Dixie looooves her b-boys, and made her vote count, we picked GIGGS as our honorable mention!!!

Thanks for the entries, Pearl & Daisy, Chloe, Zoey, Rosie & Marty, and Napoleon & Rukia! Tell your humans thanks for helping, if they did. They all made us laugh soooo hard- we had a blast with this quick little contest!

Ruby and Giggs, feel free to either copy and paste to share in your blog, or email us at if you'd like them sent to you. Ruby, if you could email Sophie and Dixie there, they'll email you back the winner's badge for your blog!

I can't wait to do more contests in the future... I'm announcing a new one today (I think) that will be HUGE and take up a few weeks... so stay tuned, Pug & Bugg fans! We adore you all!


Ruby Bleu said...

OMD, OMD, OMD!!!! W00t! What a great way to start my day!!! I'm so excitered!!! Thanks for picking me Sophie and Dixie!!! W00t!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Nevis said...

Congrats Ruby! It really was hilarious............!