Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stuffy Appreciation Day!

Hi all!

I saw that Joe Stains posted that it is Stuffy Appreciation Day! I think someone else did too... sorry I forgot who!


Anyway- the girls don't have too many stuffies. When we first rescued them, we brought a stuffy in the car for them to play with, and because they were rescued from a puppy mill, where they spent the first 3-5 years of their lives- they didn't even know what it was!



The girls are still learning about playing with stuffies. We have a few stuffies for them... two of the long ones (one is Irish!), a weird shaped thing, their new alligator, and their ducky. There is also a mini, pink long one, and one or two others maybe- we just can't find them. Poor girls! They don't know what they're missing!



Enjoy the pictures- hopefully next year this time we'll have even BETTER pictures for stuffy appreciation day!

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

That is so sad, stuffies are very important friends for a dog to have!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We agree with Joey - life is no fun without our beloved stuffies!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Molly the Airedale said...

My breeder told mom when I was a pup if I went to chew something that wasn't mine and was unacceptable to take it away and give me something that was acceptable! We think stuffies are more acceptable than shoes or clothing and a whole lot more fun!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Nevis said...

Still cute! My dogs have lots of stuffies...most are so dirty and grungy I wouldn't want to photograph them!

Anonymous said...

We have lots of stuffies too. Some of them have special names :)

It's sad you didn't know what they were, my mom's dog is finally learning to play tug-o-war with her stuffies and she is 5 years old.

The best time to go stuffie shopping is after any holidays at petsmart or petcetera, all the holiday themed stuffies go on sale! :)