Sunday, November 2, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Hi it's Sophie the model. After our win yesterday, clearly the press got wind of our fabulousness. Today we had a photoshoot. Mom swore that she actually won the photoshoot during a silent auction for the Alzheimer's Association, but I know the truth. It doesn't matter that our photographer, Rachel, is Mommy's co-worker, Llama's mama, and not even a member of the press. I am sure they'll get out somehow. We had to wear sweaters and some santa hats and stuff and Mommy and Daddy wore green and red. Oh and Dixie pooped on the floor. Typical. Sorry we have no pictures... I am told we'll get them in about three weeks... I guess that's when the story will break. I promise not to forget all our blog fans when we're famous!

7 comments:

Asta said...

congwatulations on being supew faboolous and winning!
I'm glad you won't fowget the west of us in youw famousnes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ruby Bleu said...

Better be prepared for the pupperazzi...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Harry Pugalicious said...

It was only a matter of time before you gots hounded by the press. Ruby's right, watch out for the pupperazzi. They's everywhere

Congrats on your win - those costumes were pawesome!

Ruby and Penny said...

Congratulations on winning the costume contest. The pugs looked so cute.
I like the new glasses.

Love Ruby

Murphy Dogg said...

Woo hoo! I got me a famous girly-friend! When can I expect to quit my day job and let Dixie support me?
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg
p.s. I love that Dixie pooped on the floor...what a rebel!

The Devil Dog said...

Thank you for promising to remember us, your lowly fans, when you get famous. We will try to remember you too. hee hee

Roxy

Pug Posse said...

We knew you would be famous...such a photogenic group of pugs!