Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

So, remember last year when Brian and I went to that great party, the Hog Roast, the day before the Indy 500? And my sister Melinda and her friend Connie came? If you need a refresher, click here and here

Anywho, my sister called me on Friday and said, what are you doing tomorrow? She and Connie just graduated from Fordham University in NY, and Connie's boyfriend came to NY to drive her huge U-Haul of stuff back to Chicago, where they're from. They convinced Melinda to go with them for the ride, and so they thought they might stop in Indy. Little did they know that they had picked the weekend of the Hog Roast and Indy 500!

We went to Target before the party on Saturday and got super cool accessories... what do you think? Here's Connie, me, and Melinda.

Here is Harles with Connie and her boyfriend, Dan. Connie was "so excited to have pugs all over me!" Her words, not mine!

The party was a blast! Then EARLY the next day we went to the Indy 500! Brian has been before but none of us had. This is pretty much the most typical thing you'll find there, in the infield where we were. He still has a handle on his beer!

Here I am with Brian! We had a great time with all of our friends!

The pugs had a much less interesting weekend. They will be sharing with you later, when Blogger finally allows them to upload a hilarious video.

IMPORTANT LAST CALL!

Only one person wants to play Pay It Forward with us! Does anyone else want to? I promise I won't send poop or anything (unless you want me to???) Just comment on this one that you want to play!

1 comment:

Ruby Bleu said...

Sounds like TONS of FUN!!! OK, count me in for pay it forward...I know you would NEVER send me poop!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby