Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scary Scary Storms!

Tonight there were scary scary storms. Dixie, Harley and I (aka SOPHIE) were home with Dad, since Mom was working all night. Luckily he gave us lots of cuddle time.

We were all very brave and watched the news for information about the tornadoes, hail, and thunder.

We are lucky to have a Dad that is so respectful of a pug's needs!

He took a video for you guys trying to show the crazy rain. It was soooo scary!!!!

He also took a video of all of us. Personally I think I look adorable, even with all the storms going on!


5 comments:

Stubby said...

Mom and I watched the storms on the news last night and I was scared watching it! I don't like thunder because it scares me and sounds like the house is going to fly off to Oz!

It's a good thing your daddy stayed close to you last night - he is a good pug protector. I'm glad you guys are okay and I can't wait to meet you at the meetup!

Stubby xoxo

Hank said...

Sophie, honey.....that storm was somethin' else I tell ya what.

The worst part was when mom made me go out and pee pee.

Asta said...

I'm so glad you had each othew and youw Dad to help you get thwough that scaiwy stowm
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Kelly said...

Sophieeee.. you look CUTEST in that video! I just want to snuggle you! Dixie looked really cute too, and well Harles, what a brave man-pug!

Hope the storms are all gone now!! XOXO

Unknown said...

awwww....Brian is too sweet taking pictures and videos of the puggies! What a catch!