Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MAD Pug and Bugg!

Mommy is making me post this picture as punishment.


Whatever. She was all playing on the computer reading our friends' blogs. We liked the way her laundry smelled!!!


Okay, okay. I liked the way it smelled. Dixie just drove the getaway car.



This is my guilty face, apparently.



But Dixie gets to circle the clothes like they're hers!!!! Not fair!


We are mad because we overheard Mommy and Daddy say that they are LEAVING US!!!!! They have never ever left us with anyone else before, ever. They are going to some place called Florida and we are staying with Uncle Andrew. We have never been there, so we hope it is nice and we will get our own room there too. Mom just laughed when I wrote that and said "doubtful!" I don't know what that means either! Grr! I am very frustrated. They are leaving Thursday, but dropping us off Wednesday night. Now I will have to hog the humans until then. And continue to eat laundry in protest.

2 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Hmmmm. This is a problem. If you are bad, then your parents will be mad at you when they get home. If you are good, then they will think they can go away more often. How good are you at being almost bad but almost good?

Roxy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddies,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

love
opy