Friday, April 25, 2008

Bark Show Hosts?!?!

We are ignoring Mommy's post- there is NO WAY we could be forced into "bikejoring." We don't even weigh more than 30 pounds total. I challenge anyone to find a bike we could pull. I'll be expecting those treats ASAP, Mommers.

Anyways, since Dixie is stupid and boring, and Mommy is being very Dixie-like, I decided to check out what was new on Dogster.com. Much to my delight I found a brand new quiz- "Which Celebrity Is Your Pet?"

I decided to take it... it was 13 questions long, but they were easy. The first was my name- even DIXIE could figure that one out. A few minutes later I got my results- I'm OPRAH!

Dogster.com's quiz results said:

"A true rags-to-riches story, Sophie is a comeback pet who has not only survived a troubled start, but uses her success to lend a helping paw to others. Well-rounded and hard-working, Sophie has re-written the rules of stardom and continues to spread her influence throughout the animal kingdom. Still a down-home country girl, Sophie's one weakness is the chow that she knows from her youth, and she's not afraid to gobble up a little gravy every now and then. Sophie manages to keep her positive reputation intact, despite being hounded by the press and her thousands of diehard fans everywhere she goes. Sophie is smart, creative and innovative and has used these qualities to build up an empire the likes of which have never before been seen."

How did they know about my need to chow down!? And that I came from a horrible puppymill? AND that I have diehard fans in the thousands??!?! Wow... I never thought a quiz could describe me in 13 questions!

So since it was so accurate, and I'm still bored waiting for the Bugg's ransom, I made Dixie the hostage take the quiz. It took her like, 3 whole hours, but finally she got the results... she's ELLEN DEGENERES! Not shocking. This is what Dogster.com said about her:

Turning on the charm wherever she may be, Dixie can ham it up with the best of the best. She's not afraid to stand up and be the center of attention, even if it means getting egg on her fur. Dixie will do her shtick in any size venue, from small clubs and coffee houses to large parks with huge audiences. A true lover of animalkind, Dixie generously shares what she has with her fellow furry friends. Dixie's highly recognizable vocal style is known throughout the ‘hood, and her many fans gather ‘round to hear her snuzzy tails, sure that every episode will be unlike the rest.

This is weird... I mean, we all laugh at Dixie, but not WITH her! Although, Dixie's dance skills are for sure a lot like Ellen's. Who knows how well the Bugg can read though, so her results might not be 100% right. Just like Dixie isn't 100% right...

Great, now she's glaring at me! I have to go lick torture the hostage, but PROMISE you'll go to Dogster.com and take THIS QUIZ! Then post your results to our blog. If Mommy took the quiz I bet she'd be a mean celebrity. Like Michael Vick. Oh, I'm going to get it for that one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are my results...I don't know about the "sophisticated traveler" part, but everything else is pretty true! -Ruby

Madonna
American Queen

Come on, let's just face it: We are living in a material world, and Ruby is a material girl. So go ahead and thank your lucky stars—Ruby is the one and only Madonna!

Always desperately seeking attention, Ruby is multi-talented and savvy, not afraid to get her paws dirty and experiment with new methods of getting into the groove in order to reach her peeps. She commands respect everywhere she goes, a sophisticated traveler who insists upon the best—and more often than not, she gets what she wants. Appearance is everything for your true-blue diva and while her look may change as often as the Pellegrino in her water bowl does, her commitment to exercise is unwavering. Ruby's in tip-top shape, which makes her age in pet years a non-issue. Despite the hard fur and the no-nonsense approach, she's a softy when it comes to her devoted owner. It's fair to say that Ruby is, yes, crazy for you.