Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sowwy...

Hi it's Sophie and Dixie is around here somewhere... we wanted to apologize for our Mommy... she is super busy with some Mommy stuff. Seems like everybody's families are busy and stressed out right now... especially hugs to Eduardo's Momma!

Anyways, we are sowwy that our Mommy hasn't been letting us blog as much. I think the KPR stuff has gotten her down too. PLEASE PLEASE make your donation... (SEE BELOW!!!!) ...if you can't donate $20 that's fine too... just something... she will send you the pretty jewels below of your choice... you can use it as a Holiday gift, or give it to your pug to wear (Roxy maybe you can wear it to entice Eduardo???)

Thanks for hanging tight this week! We hope Mommy is back to her usual non-busy, non-stressed self very soon.

3 comments:

Eduardo said...

I'm sorry your mommy is so stressed! I wish I had the money to donate! My Mommy wishes so bad! Maybe we could sell stuff too? Thank you for your hugs for my Mommy, I hope she gets better soon!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your mom is stressed.. it is so hard to see and read about all the poor puggies..

Joe Stains said...

hey guys, Mom is tired and busy too, we all understand!