Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Belated Hello & Goodbye

Hi everyone- Kelly, the pugs' mama here.

Sorry for such a belated entry - it's been almost six months since our last! I was doing a wedding blog and after the wedding, started a Wordpress blog, kjpugs: Ordinary in Indiana.

It's an everything blog, lots of pug stuff but also life stuff. It's a little more REAL than this blog so if you're easily offended, you might not like some of my content/language. (Wow... that makes it sound horrible! It's not like a dirty blog, just sometimes I cuss or make an off-color joke. Promise!)

If you guys want to keep up with my blogging, feel free to visit me there! I'll keep this blog of course and probably do a post here and there to let you guys know if anything important/exciting happens for us and the pugs.

I have so loved the dogs with blogs community! Stopping this blog was a really hard decision for me. But with the wedding, and now with working two jobs again, it's become hard enough to keep up with one. I treasure the friends I've made and am so thankful for the support you've all given us through our good times and bad.

Pug hugs!

Kelly, Brian, Sophie, Dixie, and Sir Harles

16 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

You know we always loved reading the Q and A part of your blog with Bugg!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you got some cutie puggys
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We have missed you
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kelly!

emmitt and i love you all and will enjoy reading your new wordpress blog!
xoxox
m & e

Apollo said...

I miss you guys...

Apollo said...

Maybe the Bugg Guru can make a few occasional appearances?

BRUTUS said...

We always love to see the best-dressed pugs around! Good to know you are all well and we hope to see you on the new blog!

Michelle, Brutus & Carmen

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Sometimes it is REALLY hard keeping up with the pug blog, and thinking of new things to say. I feel you, and good luck with the new blog!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Your wedding looked adorable! :)

hasnain raza said...

Online Jobs on Blogs, Just Post a Comment on any blog site and earn $0.06 per Link, Just Like this, Visit and Click on Link Relation
JobzCorner.com

Unknown said...

Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner

Unknown said...

I like your post
Aluminium Planters

Unknown said...

You have a very nice blog

Aluminium Planters

Unknown said...

You have a very nice blog and post, i like it
Stainless Steel Planters

Unknown said...

Great work. its really such a greaat work. thanks to share this information. I hope you also visit my tthis site forgotten yahoo password help

Unknown said...

WOW !. nice post. I wish you to check BT email helpline