Monday, January 11, 2010

Buggy R.S.V.P...

I was crazy intense busy this weekend assembling our wedding invitations (slash announcements of the change to have no formal reception) and that involved designing and printing wrap-around address labels and map inserts, as well as rounding off all corners so they look snazzy. Oh and lots of paper cutting. All of this has been overly documented on my other blog, and I should officially finish tonight! But what I thought you all would love...

OUR RSVP POSTCARDS!

Yep it's DAT BUGG gracing the front. The back says "...and crazy about all of you!" We went more informal/fun/funky because of our changes, and seeing this makes me REALLY happy.

I happen to have like, 100 extra (I needed 120-150 and the only order quantities were 100 or 250... so I went with 250!) Therefore, if any of you love Dixie as much as we do (coughallisoncough) and would want to be the proud "owner" of one of these - you know, to stick at your desk to make you smile, or frame as crazy art or something - let me know. I have plenty to share!

Because really if I don't give them away, it's either wallpaper our dining room with them, or use them as coasters.

15 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

ME ME ME !!!!!

Save us one!!! It MUST go on our fridge!

Ruby Bleu said...

You can count me and Ruby in!!!! We love DAT BUGG!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

BRUTUS said...

OMG - that is hilarious!! Mom's laughing so hard that I'm not the only one snorting for a change!! I'm thinkin' you are gonna owe DIxie big time to make up for mass-producing such a photo of her!! BOL!! That being said, we'd love one too....

Snorts-
Michelle & Brutus

Puglette said...

oh my gosh! she is so cute!! i remember the days of making wedding invitations. punch out heart shaped holes, trying to figure out how to get them all straight...aaghh!!
your buggphoto is just perfect, that would be so cute on t-shirts or anything!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Harry Pugalicious said...

ooh! ooh! ohh! We wants one!

We also thinks you could totally go into the card-making business with da Bugg's photos!

Kelly said...

OH SWEET JESUS.

When I saw your blog listed on my blog roll, I thought the title said BUGG R.I.P.

I almost threw up.. or peed myself. Or both. Please never do that to me again.

Stubby said...

OMD! I love Da Bugg! I would love one to put up on my wall of pugs.

Stubby xoxo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

OMD Bugg is so freaking cute!!! We love her picture so much. Those will be the best RSVP cards.

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is great! Count us in!
Benny & Lily

Smushie Ranch said...

Who wouldn't want one of those?! Save one for us too. It'll go with Gunther's tongue collection.

Snorts,
Stella

Yours Truly said...

These are adorable! I wish our doggies had been a part of our wedding!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out wonderfully!! :) I love it :)

Pugsley and Lola said...

We sure do miss you guys!!!! We havn't seen you in a LONG time:( We would love to have one of your cards:)

Hope to see you sometime soon!!
XOXOXOXO
Pugsley & Lola

Hank said...

Kelly, honey.....I say wallpaper yer dinin' room but save one fer US!!!

Punchbugpug said...

It is perfect. I sure need one to frame for my home PUG office!