Friday, April 17, 2009

My BTOT & Introducing: Mr. Hedgie!

Hey hey loyal readers! Mom worked a night last night and boy was she tired! Today she only worked 'til like 2 or 3, which meant she got home and put up her feet with us! Mostly me:

Seriously, aren't I the cutest pug this side of the Mississippi? I thought so.

Anywho, my BFF Pearlie-Poo posted about her BTOT, and I wanted to share mine!!! Like Pearl, I have the only BTOT in the house. Which makes me the BTOT Princess.

Glamorous! Oh and Mom was super nice to us today- she bought us a new toy to replace Mr. Beaver. His name is Mr. Hedgie and he is a Hedgehog.

He probably won't last very long judging by what a liking Dixie took to him. She did about 50 laps (left turns only as per usual) with him which I think means there is a high possibility of imminent death for Mr. Hedgie.

When Mom was up throwing around Mr. Hedgie, look what Harles did!!!!

What did he think it was his turn to blog or something? DUH it's my turn like almost ALWAYS!!! Back off, brother!

10 comments:

Jemima Jones Beck said...

That was awesome of your Mom to bring you a Mr. Hedgie. I may have to talk to my Mom about bringing me a Mr. Hedgie!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Where's Harley's post? Did he press "publish"? Sophieeeee share the computer!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi my friends, thank you for coming to visit! Well I would like to know how you all got so cute.
I scrolled all the way down and saw you with your bunny ears! How cute. Hey , I think I have a hedge hog too!
Have a swell day
love
tweedles

Kelly said...

HAHAHA I think Harles was emailing Clover!

'Dearest Clover,
Where art thou? I miss you!
Love, Sir Harles Montague'

P.S. BFF, your BTOT is DIVINE!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Your BTOT is cute. I shall have to see if Lucky has one. We hope Mr. Hedgie lasts. Lucky has one. It's gonna last a long time. She only chews on it when it is bedtime.

You could let Harles post every now and then. It wouldn't hurt. It might make him feel special. And it also might make everyone realize how wonderful you are at posting.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Love the BTOT Sophie! I agree, BTOT Princess! lol

Aww Dixie is so cute with her left turns. :)

Clover said...

Hi guys!
Oh I hope Pearl is right, maybe Harles was emailing me?! I will check my email today.
Have fun with Mr. Hedgie!
Love Clover xo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Cute Mr. Hedgie! We have a night time froggy that may soon be retired maybe a Mr. Hedgie can replace him.

Sequoia and Petunia

Joe Stains said...

uh oh sibling intrusion, I know all about that crap! Anyway, rest up those feeties Mom!!

Nevis said...

Love the photo of Dixie running off with Mr. Hedgie. And trust me, I know all about iminient deaths due to the pugs "taking a liking" to a toy. They really need to start making stuffies CHEAPER considering how quickly I go through them.

And Harles! Cute shot!!!